Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep that's right, I'm now officially busy (lazy) enough to have an assistant!! His name is Eric, he owns a 2004 Pulse red GTO....... give him a warm welcome! :cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey everyone, I actually work about ten feet away from GTODEALER, so if he can't help you out, let me know because I used to be a technician here at this fine establishment. I do have experience working on several goats, however I am new to the parts department. If you have any question, please feel free to ask. Thanks,,,, Eric (GTODEALER2)

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Focused... huh..... oh, uhhhh Groucho I've got 55 reasons to say haha!!! :lol:
J/K, you kids crack me up, remember.. he works about 10 feet away so he's used to smart asses!!! :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GTODEALER2 said:
ALRIGHT KENNY, REAL FUNNY,, YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT NO ONE CAN KEEP UP WITH BABBLING AS MUCH AS STEVE :willy:
Ohhhhhhhh, new guy gets his first smack in the back of the head today! And Kenny, don't be mad cause your GTO is slower than both of ours..... :willy:

·
Registered
565 Posts
I don't know, at my rate I'll give Steve here a run for his money. Check my "public profile"... last I checked I'm posting more per day than he is :lol:
My life is so sad

-Frank

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RiceEater said:
I don't know, at my rate I'll give Steve here a run for his money. Check my "public profile"... last I checked I'm posting more per day than he is :lol:
My life is so sad

-Frank
You know, the last time someone told me that...... I smoked 'em...... :lol:

·
0 Posts
if you can deal with steve yiu can deal with anybody lol :party:

i like calling steve just fore a good laugh he a funny guy every once in a while he gets me to buy somthing lol,HEADERS,GRILLZ,STRUT BAR,ALL THE COOL TOYS but ya every once in a while"put steve in check he likes to "NOT CALL PEOPLE BACK" PLZ ASIST WITH CORRECTING THAT LITTLE PROBLEM :cheers :seeya:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts