Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself quick. Bought my 05 GTO 6M last night, Impulse blue on blue, and got a pretty good deal. Not only got the GMAC deal, but since Im an employee, got a little more off and a great trade in amount. Anyways, so far I'm loving the car! Other than the car wanting you to shift from 1-4th occasionally, which took me a while to realize why I wasnt finding second, the car is amazing! It's nice to be able to jump off the GSXR and into a car that doesn't feel like a snail...not that my Grand Prix GTP was crap, but comparitively slow. On top of that, my wife and I actually agreed on something. We don't have the same taste for motorcycles, cars, etc until now. She loves this car, but wont drive it. What more can I ask for right?
That being said, hello to all, and forgive any dumb questions that may be asked along the way.

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Welcome and nice color!:cool

·
Registered
937 Posts
supersportgsxr6 said:
Just wanted to introduce myself quick. Bought my 05 GTO 6M last night, Impulse blue on blue, and got a pretty good deal. Not only got the GMAC deal, but since Im an employee, got a little more off and a great trade in amount. Anyways, so far I'm loving the car! Other than the car wanting you to shift from 1-4th occasionally, which took me a while to realize why I wasnt finding second, the car is amazing! It's nice to be able to jump off the GSXR and into a car that doesn't feel like a snail...not that my Grand Prix GTP was crap, but comparitively slow. On top of that, my wife and I actually agreed on something. We don't have the same taste for motorcycles, cars, etc until now. She loves this car, but wont drive it. What more can I ask for right?
That being said, hello to all, and forgive any dumb questions that may be asked along the way.
Welcome! Its hard not to fall in love with it!
:party:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My hobbies always seem to be expensive, due to the fact I cannot leave anything stock! I didn't have over 30 miles on the bike before I had the full race exhaust, PC3 and BMC Race filter in it, and then it went down hill from there. Now with this, Im trying to figure out where to start. Soooo many ideas :)
Oh and by the way, my OTD on the car was 28, 280. However, I did get 3k for my bajillion mile GTP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.