Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWIII is here my friends.... If you DO NOT see this you are walking around blind. Nazi IRAN is on the verge of unleashing a more aggressive global jihad. In the meantime they are playing the UN and rest of the world as fools as they stall to gain enriched uranium. Terrorists are flooding across the Mexican border mixing in with illegal's. Many have been caught. On them and on shirts found at the border are patches symbolizing the 9/11 massacres. Ones caught have been taught Spanish. They are in the process of integrating all over the country.

There is a big strike on our soil in the works and they are in the process of placing their "soldiers" all over the country. I am afraid we are going to be fighting these ba$tards in the streets. It is coming.... Proof of this is being found almost daily. As we will be pre-occupied fighting them here, and IF they have nukes.... they will launch them. and when it does it will be upon us so fast I hope we can react.

Anyone remember the movie with Chuck Norris called Invasion USA?? Great movie.... Guess what? It ain't the Cubans coming, its Muslim / Islamic extremists. And they are letting us know they are coming well in advance.. Yet our leaders are playing political footsie with these SOB's. Our military is stretched so thin because we are fighting them in Afghanistan, and Iraq. We do not have the manpower to walk into Iran or Syria.

My point is.... When this SOB in Iran (and if you do not already know this.....He is one of the BA$tards that took our embassy workers hostage in the 70's for 444 days).... decides the time is right to strike, OIL then will be so high in price, it will totally cripple us. IF he is not stopped and he does obtain Nukes, and we do NOT pre-empt.... God help us.

Unless something happens to neutralize him, I am afraid our Kids will experience a nuclear holocaust. It's coming... There is no other way to stop the madness coming from Hell across the seas. They are bringing HELL to us.

We have nuclear warships and subs in the gulf. A push of the button will end this threat. If FDR were calling the shots, these new age Hitlers' may be thinking twice, well, maybe not. NUTS know no rational logic.

Many go to bed at night thinking when they awaken the next day and all will be fine.... I'd love to try the stuff they are sniffing.... I hate turning on the news these days....

Maybe I am seeing this all wrong.... Maybe the painting on the walls is just a joke.

·
Registered
275 Posts
No, you're correct. But the U.N. is a total joke. The so-called "deadline" is past and France and Russia have rescinded their idle threats, so once again, we're alone.

It will take a larger 911, maybe even a 3rd 911, to wake America up. Regarding illegals, at least a FEW cities are taking action.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/gen/ap/TX_Illegal_Immigrants_Crackdown.html

BTW, Tom Tancredo is the ONLY politician taking this problem seriously.

·
Registered
57 Posts
TexasAggie said:
No, you're correct. But the U.N. is a total joke. The so-called "deadline" is past and France and Russia have rescinded their idle threats, so once again, we're alone.

It will take a larger 911, maybe even a 3rd 911, to wake America up. Regarding illegals, at least a FEW cities are taking action.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/gen/ap/TX_Illegal_Immigrants_Crackdown.html

BTW, Tom Tancredo is the ONLY politician taking this problem seriously.

We must begin the revolution and soon........

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Any politician that wants to do something is ridiculed by the media. Unfortunately if a politician goes against the media they are destroyed politically. Look at what is/has happened to Bush.

The right answer is for us to take care of the problem now. We need to do something different than what we did in Iraq though. We need to use overwhelming force. We need to take the gloves off in Iraq, Iran and the whole middle east. Until we do there will always be these problems.

Maybe we need to say to he** with the rest of the world. Let's get real here, if Iran developes nukes they will use them. It will be against the US or Isreal. The only thing the rest of the world will do is say well we had it coming, or it's horrible but we deserved it. They for the most part have nothing to fear, we do. It's our number they are pulling out of the hat. We need to save millions of our people and not worry about the rest.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That's what makes the invasion of Iraq so tragic for the US. It wasn't a threat, had no WMDs, and no relation to 9/11 -- yet we invaded it for its oil, pure and simple.

Now, because of Bush, Cheney, and Rice-A-Rummy, we're in a Vietnam-style quagmire, blown 10s of billions of dollars (all on the credit card -- with the Chinese being the card issuing bank), killed and maimed our troops, made recruiting next to impossible -- for nothing in return.

In the meantime, the fear around the oil markets has pushed the price of crude way up -- enriching Iran and Russia. The Russians are cocky again -- selling Iran, Syria, Venezuela and everybody else arms -- while Iran keeps pushing buttons because they know we can not and, now, will not fight back.

Of course, the US continues to do nothing about getting serious about this situation at all. We're doing nothing about getting off of foreign oil. We don't have the guts to blast Syria and Iran -- even when it's justified. And we sure as heck aren't going to have a draft to get the 700,000 troops on the ground in Iraq as the experienced leaders in the Pentagon wanted -- before they were fired, quit or forced to resign by Rumsfeld.

Whenever Clinton was in office, he was always ridiculed by the Republicans for wanting to work through the UN. Now, that's all we can do with Iraq and North Korea because we have no choice. Please, never elect anybody from Texas to the White House again.

·
Registered
113 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
Of course, the US continues to do nothing about getting serious about this situation at all. We're doing nothing about getting off of foreign oil. We don't have the guts to blast Syria and Iran -- even when it's justified. And we sure as heck aren't going to have a draft to get the 700,000 troops on the ground in Iraq as the experienced leaders in the Pentagon wanted -- before they were fired, quit or forced to resign by Rumsfeld.

Please, never elect anybody from Texas to the White House again.
I agree to all of that. When Bush was in the running, I actually voted for him with the crazy idea that it would be someone with balls coming to office. I was wrong. And now we are getting closer and closer to a serious crisis with the rest of the world. I don't know if all the countries in the world said, "lets gang up on the USA", but it seems like it. North Korea, Russia, Iraq, Iran, Syria, and anyone else in the middleeast. China is getting rich, the middleeast is still not letting us get oil, and Mexico is stealing the jobs that we have left.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Saw on the news tonite..Israel is talking about going it alone in a war with Iran. Iran is dying for Israel to go at them. That's why they supplied and scheduled Hezbollah striking Israel and then turned up the rhetoric...to bait them.

Israel wants to knock out Iran's Nuke sites via the air. Iran is luring Israel in to trying this. Islamic Hitler keeps stating they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. He keeps baiting Israel into a conflict, and they have the trap set. This will be his attempt to genocide Israel. It is no coincidence Iran began a 5 week flexing of their muscles...IF Israel strikes Iran, we will be lured in. Iran knows this. If we get involved, look for Korea, and China to step up to Iran's side. Look for France to cower, the U.N. to run, and Russia to sit back and pick our bones, because they too know we cannot fight on 3 fronts. We are watching the world unravel before our eyes.

I once read a book called "Countdown to Armageddon." In that book it is spoken of a final conflict in biblical terms with a great power from the region of the world that is causing the problems, and that is growing. The USSR was the reference but that threat is not as prevalent as it was...The threat is Iran...The depiction of what would happen would be the end of the world. Islamic Hitler is who is described. Wrong country, and leaders that is refrenced in the book but similar circumstances. It must not be a Nuke versus Nuke war. If it is...... picture the Planet of the Apes movie where our monuments are laying in ghostly rubble.

I do not see any way to eliminate them without the use of Nukes. You cannot fight a politically correct war. Look at our leaders. They are clambering over Joe Liberman running as an independent and Hillary Clinton securing enough votes to win the damn primary. Meanwhile we are getting closer and closer to a massive conflict. The ba$tards are coming across our borders and setting up shop..... Their attention is not where it is supposed to be.

God I hope, and pray I am wrong... If this goes like I fear it is, we will be defending our families from our homes with our hunting rifles while the SOB's have rockets, and are picking us apart by the tens of thousands. I honestly see a nuclear holocaust looming, question is, who will have the balls to push the buttons?

Maybe when I get up tomorrow morning this will be all blown over.... I am going to have to stop watching T.V.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All this Islamic fascist bull$****......... How come BIG MOUTH Louis Freakachan is as quiet as a church mouse? ....

Al Sharpton is sucking his thumb on this issue, as well as Jessie Jackson.... They have the biggest mouths in the land.... yet on this.... they are............ in France? :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

There is no monitory gain for them on this....... is there?:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
275 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
That's what makes the invasion of Iraq so tragic for the US. It wasn't a threat, had no WMDs, and no relation to 9/11 -- yet we invaded it for its oil, pure and simple.

Whenever Clinton was in office, he was always ridiculed by the Republicans for wanting to work through the UN. Now, that's all we can do with Iraq and North Korea because we have no choice. Please, never elect anybody from Texas to the White House again.
Blah blah blah...I think it's hilarious that we invaded Iraq and killed Hussain's sons. They're gutless trash and they all deserve to die slowly. I guess we should have continued to allow innocent babies, women and men end up gassed to death or buried alive...all the while, the UN stood by and did nothing. Finally, SOMEONE stood up to them. They were warned 13 times....13!! All during a cease-fire agreement from the 90s. Everytime another scumbag extremist gets his head taken off over there, it brightens my day. One less a__hole to kill an American or innocent child. Too bad they can't all blow themselves up.

Thank God for Gitmo as well. These prisoners deserve to have panties, dirt, feces, anything we can find to destroy their pathetic way of life and publicly humiliate them. Were Korans flushed down the toilet?? I sure hope so. They don't have rights. It's a war. They started it. We'll finish it.

I too have a huge problem with Bush. But, for VERY different reasons than you. He's NOT a Conservative like I had hoped, and as he posed as during the election, but much more of a "moderate" (which is yet another name for "middle of the road"....a.k.a. spineless, don't want to offend, etc. etc.). And NOOOOO, we did not take anyone's oil. Another ridiculous talking point that has zero merit. Where is all this oil that we "took"?? What did we do with it all? Do you have proof?? Photos??

Speaking of spineless and moderate, Clinton and the UN wore/wear nothing but pacifiers in their mouth and up their rears. Neither has done anything to teach ANYONE a lesson about breaking multiple "resolutions." The message from these clowns is "okay, but you better not do it again, or else." Clinton's policy?? What policy? Do you mean the policy to give Iran the technology and "incentives" to develop nuclear energy? Didn't Iran "promise" not to develop weapons with this technology that Clinton and Albright gave them?? That worked really well, didn't it? Yes, we should bring Clinton back.:lol:

Fact: No one with a brain cell can name a single act that the U.N. has accomplished to stop/prevent any terrorist entity in the past nor the present. They're a joke and they're run by thugs. Google "oil for food" and try to find out where all that $$$ went. One thing's for sure, it wasn't to the people that needed it.

Never elect someone from Texas?? Yeah, we're all just backward-ass pickup drivers here with no teeth huh? Because depending upon what state someone is born has EVERYTHING to do with their intelligence, job performance, and Presidential poicy.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
531 Posts
TexasAggie said:
Blah blah blah...I think it's hilarious that we invaded Iraq and killed Hussain's sons. They're gutless trash and they all deserve to die slowly. I guess we should have continued to let the innocent babies and women and men that were buried alive...all the while the UN stood by and did nothing. Finally, SOMEONE stood up to them. They were warned 13 times....13!! All during a cease-fire agreement from the 90s. Everytime another scumbag extremist gets his head taken off over there, I smile and even laugh out loud. Thank God for Gitmo as well. These prisoners deserve to have panties, dirt, feces, anything we can find to destroy their pathetic way of life and publicly humiliate them. Were Korans flushed down the toilet?? I sure hope so. They don't have rights. It's a war. They started it. We'll finish it.

I too have a huge problem with Bush. But, for VERY different reasons than you. He's NOT a Conservative as he posed during the election, but much more of a "moderate" (which is yet another name for "middle of the road"....a.k.a. spineless, don't want to offend, etc etc). And NOOOOO, we did not take anyone's oil. Another ridiculous talking point that has zero merit. Where is all this oil that we "took"?? What did we do with it all? Do you have proof?? Photos??

Speaking of spineless and moderate, Clinton and the UN wore/wear nothing but pacifiers in their mouth and up their rears. Neither has done anything to teach ANYONE a lesson about breaking multiple "resolutions." The message from these clowns is "okay, but you better not do it again, or else." Clinton's policy?? What policy? Do you mean the policy to give Iran the technology and "incentives" to develop nuclear energy? Didn't Iran "promise" not to develop weapons with this technology that Clinton and Albright gave them?? That worked really well, didn't it? Yes, we should bring Clinton back.:lol:

Fact: No one with a brain cell can name a single act that the U.N. has accomplished to stop/prevent any terrorist entity in the past nor the present. They're a joke and they're run by thugs. Google "oil for food" and try to find out where all that $$$ went. One thing's for sure, it wasn't the people that needed it.

Never elect someone from Texas?? Yeah, we're all just backward-ass pickup drivers here with no teeth huh? Because depending upon what state someone is born has EVERYTHING to do with their intelligence, job performance, and Presidential poicy.:rolleyes:

Amen

·
Registered
746 Posts
I agree with most everybody’s post in certain areas, so I guess I’ll throw my opinion in, first with the war in Iraq. Do I agree with it? Yes I do. I do not believe in having a ruthless dictator in power that murders his people by the thousands. Some might say that they are plenty of dictators and governments that do this and that’s true. Their time will all come. Like Patton said about the Russians…fight them now or fight them later.

The second point is about the military being stretched to thin. We have around a 140,000 troops in Iraq in a military that has over two million. Look at all the place’s the U.S. has troops. We have them in Britain, Spain, Turkey, France, Germany, Italy, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, and South Korean just to name a few. We can strike anywhere in the world in very short time. Never underestimate the U.S. military and there capabilities.

Lastly the President. I don’t agree with everything he’s done, but I can say for sure that I wouldn’t want Clinton or Kerry in office at these terrible times. The Clinton administration was a joke when it came to terrorism. Kobar Towers, the USS Cole, and the first attack on the WTC showed just how weak they were. Launching a few cruise missiles into empty tents doesn’t do sh*t. You have to put boots on the ground and take the fight to the enemy and destroy him. War is hell and it’s ugly, but you can’t talk peace with people who tell you everyday that he want’s to kill you. This is my favorite quote and it sums it up pretty good.

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’
-Edmund Burke

·
Registered
268 Posts
Problem with the way we are fighting. And the media. First off, the rules of engagement that our guys are forced to use over there are a HUGE problem,,You know our Marines have to fill out papper work EVERYTIME they fire a freaken round and MUST keep up with/account for every single round! Look at our poor guys in jail now for aligations of murder from the freaken bad guys!!!! WTF?!!?!?!? The Japs were similar in the exteme way they believed,, two nukes and fire bombing took care of that! You HAVE to demorilize the people to a level that they are FORCED to respect you! If a sniper is in a building you level it! Period!. Don't know what building the while block gets it. The people have 30 seconds to turn over the bad guy or they die in that building. Do this a week or two with the media gone and guess what? problem solved with the bombings! Fight the war this way,, I think you get the way I mean on how to fight it.

The media, do I have to say anything? Media today in WWII would have called D-day a failure,, we lost more in traing for D-day than we have in IRAQ in the time we have been over there! Todays media would be in jail and or shot in WWII! Period. If Bush does anything he is an ass hole,, if he doesn;t do anything he is incapable because he is an idiot! He can't win!!!

The 2 above are why we are not winning as fast as we should be. Everything else is a detail from the above to!:shutme Any questions? :cool

Former A-10 and B-52 crew chief ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Could you imagine in WWII the news media with the likes of Geraldo Rivera, and other reporters tagging along on the USS Missouri, or at the Battle of the Bulge, or at the D-Day invasion.....running along beside the troops during the invasions reporting as our troops are landing? McArthur, Patton, etc would have herded them up and sent them the hell home..... Our troops are fighting for their lives and in the middle of it all they are fielding questions and giving interviews as rockets are landing all around them... Unbelievable!

I like many, want updates and see how the troops are doing, but damn.... it's like the news media is just waiting for a mistake to be made so they can quickly report it, so they can claim the Pulitzer prize and put it on their friggin desk...

This all entwines into my point that our leaders are worried about fighting a politically correct war.. The media will report it....to make sure no mistakes are made, and if there are... It's broadcast all over the world before our intelligence can sort it all out... For the sake of news, the media is broadcasting the enemy's messages..... our previous leaders would not have put up with it.

On CNN Christiana Ammapour did a story on the footprints of Binladen.... I turned it off.... it sickened me....The damn media is patronizing this madman... This expose' was showing this SOB as larger than life, and making fools of the world..... I am thu letting them SOB's in my home.... They are playing our news media for patsies, and the media is playing into their propaganda tactics.

I woke up this morning, and it didn't blow over....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Count me in with Aggie & Judge. I would add that it never ceases to confuse me when those that howl loudest about greedy oil companies and inflated prices
seem to always be the same ones who trot out the well-worn
"war for oil" nonsense. Who in the hell would steal this stuff and then sell it for twice what it sold for before the war?? The fact is, we have gone out of our way to NOT use any of their oil. As many times as I have heard this, I have never seen one shred of evidence that it occurs.

·
Registered
400 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
...It wasn't a threat, had no WMDs *SNIP*
No to go off tangent here, but there was WMDs. They were provided by the russians, and removed by the russians and buried in russian soil. We have a high level Iranian military leader, now admitting that they knew about the inspectors coming a few months in advance, so they had the russians quickly remove them. We found canisters of nerve gas prepped for for dipersal. Were they a direct threat to the US? I'd have to say yes. Religon and power is the primary cause of most wars.

Not to offend any religious beliefs here, but any religion that promotes to the death of any non-believer should have all it members rounded up in the desert, and a glass coated field should be created in their presence.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Justice said:
Not to offend any religious beliefs here, but any religion that promotes to the death of any non-believer should have all it members rounded up in the desert, and a glass coated field should be created in their presence.

Islam IS NOT a religion......it's a CULT.

I have never seen a picture of Christ with a Nuke in his arms, ....his crucifix yes, weapons? NO.

I don't care if Muslims, or Islam's are offended. I am offended by the acts of Islamic's. So many are worried about offending someone else even though they know the ones they are offending are murderers. The Islam's and Muslims are patronizing the CULT in which they belong. I am a Catholic, If the pope was orchestrating murders I would break away from it. Islam's/Muslims have that same option. There are plenty of religions to choose from. Don't choose one that mames, murders, and cripples in the name of Allah. Plain and simple.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I spent some time in Israel. They have been tells us for decades how to deal with Islamic Radicals. Ruthless and severed heads on pig poles. Vietnam was a disaster partly because of politics and rest because the media was given carte blanche. The media even admits that will never happen again. What do we Americans think war is???? Everyone bowing and lining up and shooting at each other then stopping to tea? My God, it is mayheim and chaos created by humanity. Read 1,001 Arabian Nights. I was always told if you wanted a snapshot of Arab culture, that was the main book. Ok, drop the rules of engagement, and go for it. Disembed the media and do what needs to be done. War is ugly, always has always will be. Americans including me need to pull our heads out of our butts and realize what it is all about. 1. It is humanity at its WORST. 2. There are only WINNERS. 3. What ever it takes to win, do it...at least that is the Arab way. Iran will not blink an eye before they drop a nuke if they ever get one. Additionally, N Korea would not even blink to sell them the technology or the enriched uranium. Grab ahold and hold on,the Buddhist curse: may we live in interesting time. Aren't they?

·
Registered
111 Posts
We all got lots of balls when the fighting is on the other side of the planet… ey?

…not to say we Americans don’t step-up with bravery and blood when our country is threatened or under attack.

Any damn fool can wage war… but it takes a leader to know when to fight and how to win that fight… and the American people shouldn’t have to be sold war like a used car… We know when we need to kick some ass…

Iraq was a war waged by a fool. And we Americans were complete fools to let him do it with nothing to back it up… There will be accountability. And if there isn’t then the constitution isn’t worth the paper it’s written on…

We Americans have a duty to our forefathers and every soldier that has spilled blood for this country to ensure no one individual can lie and misrepresent like this that cost our country so dearly in security and blood. Not to mention the $$$... There is a reason why we have three EQUAL branches of government… And no branch has powers to ignore the constitution. To ignore the most basic of rights—liberty and justice…

Granted, 9/11 was tragic. But not near as tragic as an unjustified war with no end-game – just more and more dead soldiers piling up… 2600+ is too many to take a no-threat, impotent, has-been dictator out of power. Saddam effected American life and security about as much as a dog taking a crap in France. Seriously!

There are documented 50,000 Iraqi civilians dead with the real number estimated closer to 125,000. This is NOT a liberation, it’s an occupation. And 9/11, as tragic as it was, does not justify this…

Heads will roll… For the sake of America I hope so…

But on a side note, My GTO kicks AAAAASSSSSS!!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts