Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off it's good to be a member here. I am an avid follower of B.O.P. cars. A 71 GTO is sitting in my shed now awaiting a restoration. Once the process starts I am sure I will need help from many of you.

I am hosting our second annual Rollin To The Roan car gathering. It's in Bakersville, NC which is 6 miles from the top of beautiful Roan Mountain and the TN state line. The setting is high up in the mountains on a Christmas tree farm. Last year's event went much better than any of us expected. For this year I am trying to organize a B.O.P. gathering at our show. I need your Goats there is you can make it!
So far coming:
71 GS455, 71 Riviera GS, 70 GS350, 70 Riviera, 65 &66 Riviera GS's, 64 Riviera, 68 GS400, Grand National, another possible GS and hopefully more Rivs, 2 70 Olds W31's, 71 Convertible W30 clone..........so you see we need Pontiacs!

Free entrance
Freshly prepared food
Live music
D&D mobile dyno from South Carolina ($50 for 2 runs and last year's winner was a Supra)
Inflatables for the kids
Hay rides
Did I mention beautiful views and winding roads?

When it comes to pushing this show I am pretty much a one man show so I need all the help I can get. Please consider coming! Thanks
John

Visit: Rollin To The Roan

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT

I know there are members close by so please consider coming by. Getting Pontiacs to the cruise seems to be a task! We need you.
Thanks,
John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts