Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cedar Falls Raceway may not be the biggest or the best, but a full 1/4 mile in Iowa? I couldn't resist. I took my kids on a Saturday, first time they had ever been to the drags. They were having a blast despite the freaking cold wind in April. We drove the goat and they kept asking me if I was going to race. I hadn't planned on it. But take a look at my GTO fan site (still under construction) for a few shots on the starting line. My youngest one took the photos with my Sony Mavica. She's a natural. Next time, I get shots of me going down the strip.

http://www.geocities.com/cyborg512/pontiac_gto_fan_page.htm

IA GOAT (aka cyborg512)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Alright! Another Iowa GTO!

Cedar Falls is actually a pretty good race track, they usually seem to prep it very well.

I had a buddy up there last weekend with a White '03 Cobra with SS looking orange stripes running down the middle of the car.... anyways, he said the track just STUCK, even though the air temperature was pretty cold.

Hope to see you at the Ames GTO meet in June!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re:IA Goats

Yeah, I looked the car over in the pits, nice setup! I was impressed by the orange details under the hood most of all, nice work. I'm going to redesign the front license plate bracket, I hate the factory one. All the car needs is a L shape bracket that bolts UNDER the front bumper. Had to get a black IHRA plate cover for the back since it's just a plate, looks good now.

cy (aka IA GOAT)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts