Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Tustin about 6 months ago and got a Brazen GTO and wanted to go on some runs and meet some people! Is there anything going on around here? Or can we put on a small meet of like 5-10 GTOs?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Darn,

I just came back from the long weekend from visiting that area....

I sure did see a few GTO's

·
Registered
20 Posts
It would be nice if something was formed down here. Most seem to be NorCal, but i know there are a lot of gtos around here. not a day goes by that i dont see atleast 1.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a few days go by and the only one i see is mine in my garage.

I have a thread on the other forum too (i'm assuming you are referring to ls2gto.com?)

Let''s get something together! even if it's us 4.

·
Registered
20 Posts
well i dont have all the details, but friday im linking up with a buddy in san marcos. it would be great to see another gto there

·
Registered
20 Posts
No my friend says its a lot of imports. ill post up details tomorrow. i know ill be there with a couple of rustangs that make a loud whine when they hit the gas and my buddies car has this strange body kit that says saleen all over it... what a ricer:lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I didnt get a chance to post up when i found out the details. every friday night there is a meet off san marcos blvd and the 78 in best buy parking lot from 9 to about midnight. there are some nice classics, imports and new muscle. besides imports i had one of the slowest cars.

·
Registered
118 Posts
haha yaaa thats what im talking about, well i come on here just about everyday , so just post up when you go and hopefully we can meet up and keep the goat spirit alive around our parts

·
Registered
20 Posts
OK ill be at the san marcos meet at about 830-9 pm tonight. it is of 78 and san marcos blvd behind chic-fil-a and in and out. hope to see ya there. if u dont see me right away look for 2 camaro ss a cobalt ss, a silver saleen and a silver cobra and park by them

1 - 20 of 33 Posts