Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The salesman says thats the absolute best price.

Also has it been confirmed that 06 is the last GTO year? So there's gonna be no 07 FOR SURE, right?

Thirdly, have any crash test results or other safety results been published yet?

Thanks.

·
Registered
850 Posts
GibsonUSA said:

Also has it been confirmed that 06 is the last GTO year? So there's gonna be no 07 FOR SURE, right?

Thirdly, have any crash test results or other safety results been published yet?

Thanks.
There will not be a 2007...but the GTO will be back in 2009...That is a good price for and 06 DEPENDING on the equipment and color...what is it?

·
Registered
850 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
What's a good price for a leftover '05 M6? There are still plenty of those available. Buying one and putting into storage because I like these cars so much.
That was my last one...but in Flordia, it's always goat weather down here...my sister stores don't have any left either....most stores down here may have one or two left...they are a hot commadity here!

·
Registered
455 Posts
On a somewhat related note--Goatgirl, I remember you said something previously about finding out from your supplier soon when the last date to order a goat would be. Did you ever find out whenabouts that would be? I've heard that they are being manufactured through May.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Clueless said:
On a somewhat related note--Goatgirl, I remember you said something previously about finding out from your supplier soon when the last date to order a goat would be. Did you ever find out whenabouts that would be? I've heard that they are being manufactured through May.
So far it looks like April 6th...it will not be extended out any further than that though!

·
Registered
28 Posts
GibsonUSA said:

Thanks.
Depending on where you live, you should be able to get the car for close to invoice, which is just over $31k. Also, there is a 06, spice red, auto with 18s and 5k miles for $29k on ebay. It's in PA.
You can get a leftover 05 in the IL,OH,MI area for under $27. I saw a black 05 with auto and 18s for $28k. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
txcharlie said:
Depending on where you live, you should be able to get the car for close to invoice, which is just over $31k. Also, there is a 06, spice red, auto with 18s and 5k miles for $29k on ebay. It's in PA.
You can get a leftover 05 in the IL,OH,MI area for under $27. I saw a black 05 with auto and 18s for $28k. Hope this helps.
:agree I'm not staying up on rebates and such since I've bought mine, but I would not pay over invoice, and then minus whatever rebates apply.

A lot depends on where you are; if you're in FLA or CA, it's harder to negotiate.

Regardless, these cars do not "fly off the lot", otherwise, why would there be ANY '05's left at all? That said, if you can get one at a good price, I think they're a good deal. I personally would never pay anywhere near $30K for one, but that's me.

·
Registered
910 Posts
noz34me said:
:agree I'm not staying up on rebates and such since I've bought mine, but I would not pay over invoice, and then minus whatever rebates apply.

A lot depends on where you are; if you're in FLA or CA, it's harder to negotiate.

Regardless, these cars do not "fly off the lot", otherwise, why would there be ANY '05's left at all? That said, if you can get one at a good price, I think they're a good deal. I personally would never pay anywhere near $30K for one, but that's me.
:agree

·
Registered
454 Posts
There hasn't been a GTO at the local Pontiac stealer lot here in Daytona for months.........and the few 06's they did get in were sold almost immediately
and these clowns get near MSRP for them

·
Registered
49 Posts
Me either. 28.5K for mine.

Id laugh at the dealere who tired to charge me MSRP.

Actually now that I think about it, I DID laugh at a dealer trying to charge me MSRP.

34 days later and the goat is still there too.:lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Offer them $31,000 + tax and they have a sale on the spot, trust me, they will agree! Also, tell them you dont want to haggle or negotiate and you have a line on another for that price so tell them take it or leave it. I bet you they will take it!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh, and write on a piece of paper "Will buy NOW for $31k", sign it and send the salesman off to his manager for approval.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.