Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a new GTO, but I can't find the one I want. I want an Impulse Blue M6 with the blue interior. All I can find are automatics. Is it possible to order the one I want, or have all the cars already been produced and I have to pick from what's out there?

I'm hoping to be able to build one, because I'd actually choose the hood scoop delete option. And if I am able to build one, do you know how long the order takes? Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
before the dealer found the gto i wanted, they told me ordering 1 would take anywhere from 2 to 3 months. i said no and 2 weeks later the 1 i wanted became avaliable, good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Copenhagen848 said:
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a new GTO, but I can't find the one I want. I want an Impulse Blue M6 with the blue interior. All I can find are automatics. Is it possible to order the one I want, or have all the cars already been produced and I have to pick from what's out there?

I'm hoping to be able to build one, because I'd actually choose the hood scoop delete option. And if I am able to build one, do you know how long the order takes? Thanks!
Here is a Blue/Blue M6 in Troy! The 05's are rumored to stop production in late May or June. I doubt any dealers ordered the 05's with the hood delete option.

Good Luck,

·
Registered
12 Posts
05GTO said:
Here is GTO in Troy! The 05's are rumored to stop production in late May or June. I doubt any dealers ordered the 05's with the hood delete option.

Good Luck,
It's not there yet. According to gmdealerworld, which is updated on a different cycle than BuyPower, it is due to be delivered sometime in the very near future. According to the source code, it's at the recieving yard, to be routed. Could take up to 4 weeks to deliver. 4399 last four on VIN.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking at the GTOs in my area... I thought it was funny to see that by ordering with the $695 6 speed option gets you a car $605 cheaper... because you dont have to pay the 1300 gas guzzler tax.
Win win situation. :rofl:

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.