Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I love that color. I've seen one around here. It's really gray, but it does have some blueish qualities. If you saw the actual blue (Impulse Blue Metallic) that the GTO comes in, you would not wonder if this was grey or not. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
radioboy said:
Having some problems deciding on a color. Test drove the "Cyclone Gray" today, and man, it really looks blue to me. Am I off on that ??
WHATEVER COLOR YOU SEE, THAT IS ONE FINE LOOKING CAR (I'M BIASED OF COURSE), BUT EVEN SO, THAT IS A REALLY GOOD SHOT AND ANGLE. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT COLOR WOULD SHOW DIRT. I HAVE BLACK AND IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD WHEN CLEAN, BUT IT'S TOUGH TO KEEP CLEAN.

·
Registered
165 Posts
oldgoat said:
WHATEVER COLOR YOU SEE, THAT IS ONE FINE LOOKING CAR (I'M BIASED OF COURSE), BUT EVEN SO, THAT IS A REALLY GOOD SHOT AND ANGLE. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT COLOR WOULD SHOW DIRT. I HAVE BLACK AND IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD WHEN CLEAN, BUT IT'S TOUGH TO KEEP CLEAN.
Black definately is a tough color to keep clean and lookin' good. One good thing about the Goat, however, is that it's probably the easiest car to hand wash I've encountered. A nice fluffly mitt and five or six minutes and your done with the exception of the wheels.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Cyclone Grey looks nothing like it does in person as it does on the pontiac website, I was expecting some sort of gunmetal grey I guess (what it looks like at pontiac.com) It definitely has blue and green in it

The dealer actually had labeled it 'green' on the tag when I bought mine. I have described it as 'slate' myself. I think it really depends on the lighting as to what color it looks like. sunset = greenish noon sun = blueish

·
Registered
69 Posts
When I first saw the car in person, I though it looked like a beautiful metallic gray color. After owning it for a couple of months, it now looks light metallic blue to me. I still like it, but to me this color is on the boundary of gray/blue.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was DEAD SET on grey until I saw it in person and it was definately turqouise'ish. Steered me away the minute I saw it. I wish they had done a true charcoal grey; I would have bought it in a second.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.