Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like my car is "coming ALIVE" I'm at just under 5k miles and I can feel a power increase that's pretty noticable. I love it. How about you guy's/girls? have you felt this?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, I love it! It feels like I just gained 20-30 hp. Maybe it's just me but I'm not complaining!:party:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have almost 5K on my 05. It does behave different now than when i first got it but I have to be skeptical and think its due to the weather. The 60-70 degree mornings and evenings here in FL is awesome. The car runs like a raped ape during those times. The big test will be when we have the 90+ degree weather if it still runs the same in the middle of the day.

·
Registered
139 Posts
There was a post a while back that said that our computers adapt to how we drive and I agree with that statement. If you drive your car like an old lady (no disrespect) for a while and then try to romp on it--it feels sluggish/slower (at least thats how if felt to me) so from that moment on I make sure that I DRIVE my car.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right on man:agree That sounds good enuff for me. It's has been warmer than usual here. I dont know:willy:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NICE! Ok so it's not just me. Thanks for all your input. Cant wait to see what's next :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.