Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I am looking to get an 04 black auto GTO and I found one in my area at a dealership here is a link...
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...oth&advanced=&start_year=2003&isp=y&cardist=3

it has 24k miles on it and I am alittle worried about that.
I was unable to find blue book values on the gto online and was wondering how much I should offer them... I was thinking around 21k because of all the miles on it. any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
How Much?

$24900 is what I paid for mine brand new and mine is an M6. I got it when the dealers couldn't sell them and there was $8k in rebates. I made them throw in a DVD/Nav system too. Not trying to rub it in, but keep in mind that the price they are listing is probably what the last guy bought it for. So you should have so room to talk them down. My father always said "Something is worth whatever someone will pay for it." The GTO is a great car and well worth the price. You only live twice. Hope it helps.

:mad: :mad:

·
Banned
119 Posts
:shutme :shutme :mad:
i cant believe they would ask that for the goat definate hell no
this car is awesome but you can get one brand new for 23,499 in cali but anywhere around that price for a brand new car
that one has 24000 miles no way too much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.