Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone ever get on this site? looks pretty slow to me, everytime i get on it its always the same.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is never ant new threads, and the is people in the classifieds asking for parts and the thread is a year old

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
At the top of the forums click the 'new posts' and 'active topics' buttons, verry helpfull. Also, the for sale sections get weeded out as soon as something sells or doesn't follow the stickied rules. There have been alot of stuff going on in there. :cheers
Mostly deleting for sale threads with no pictures. Come-on people!! :rolleyes:

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
there is never ant new threads, and the is people in the classifieds asking for parts and the thread is a year old
That's been an issue lately. Not sure why people dig up old threads asking for a certain part when more than likely the seller isn't active on the forum anymore.
As Ruk said, "C'mon people" PLEASE read the rules b/4 posting forsale items. Pictures/prices for all items being sold and no linking to your e-bay auction or craigslist. Basic stuff.......

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Now that it's spring, I'm spending much more time behind the wheel (and under the car :D) than on teh interwebs.

I assume the same is true for many members...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts