Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a LONG time since I last posted here (12-15-04). Well, I figured for those who may remember me, I should at least tell you why.

I guess I bailed on the GTO purchase idea, even though I really wanted one. They were just too exspensive for me. I ended getting a 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS coupe. It is a great car and is actually pretty quick on the autocross circuit (I race in the Detroit region SCCA).

I now post pretty frequently at CobaltSS.net. It is a very nice forum dedicated to all Cobalts, not just SS's as the name would imply.

Well, here are some links to pics of my Cobalt and things I have done to it.
My profile
Pics of my Cobalt (Have to register to see enlarged images, but you can still see the smaller ones)
What I have done to my Cobalt

Well, feel free to flame or give props. I like the Cobalt either way:cool

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hope you're happy;

I mean though, this is a GTO forum, so don't be too upset if people aren't jumping up and down that after 6 months of absence you come back to announce you never have and have no plans to get a GTO.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me. I belive everyone should drive the car they want, that they can afford. I like the Cobalt SS. When I was younger, I would have loved to have one. I hope it's a good car for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was here before either of you (join date: Aug 2004), so take it easy. I just wanted to explain to those who may actually remember me.:cheers

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
The Cobalts are nice. The touches you gave yours make it really stand out. Good luck with your purchase!:cool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts