Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I went out to dinner last night in my '05 midnight blue GTO. We were sitting at a light and she says "just look at those guys". I looked and a '68 Mustang was turning the corner and the 3 people in the car had their heads turning in direction of my GTO as they rounded the corner. She did not understand what was going on and thought someone was wrong with my car. I said nothing was wrong and I explained the situation this way. "When you are a small fish in the ocean and you see a blue shark, the small fish tend to pay attention to you." With a roll of her eyes, she says, "Your light is green, Mr. Jaws."

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thought of this thread at Starbuck's today...

Pulled in around 9 this morning and parked next to a Porsche Carerra S.

As I'm standing there waiting for my coffee, the guy who was in front of me is walking out to his car and goes between mine and the Porsche. I watch him almost walk by and then come to a dead stop.

He turned right, stooped over and was seriously checking out my car - not the Porsche guys.

Man that felt good. I was grinning from ear to ear.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gto_lady04 said:
Hey Mr. Jaws,

Was your wife refering to the fish story or your yapping????:rofl:

Monica
Definitely the fish analogy. She's really becoming a "wise youknowwhat". Since she knows I posted this message. She was "kind" enough to burn me a CD with.....guess what? Yep, theme from Jaws. I am supposed to play it looking for my next kill.........

·
Registered
850 Posts
edysinger said:
Definitely the fish analogy. She's really becoming a "wise youknowwhat". Since she knows I posted this message. She was "kind" enough to burn me a CD with.....guess what? Yep, theme from Jaws. I am supposed to play it looking for my next kill.........
SWEEETTTT!!!!!!:rofl:

·
Registered
176 Posts
edysinger said:
I like this woman!

Sounds to me like she needs to join the party and get her own username!!!

I also think ya need video of your next kill with MUSIC!!!!

Monica

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.