Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. I just picked up my '06 Impulse Blue/ Black m6 GTO. I picked it up from the dealership today with 17 miles on it, I just parked it now with 181. I just couldn't stop driving her. I Love this car!!! :party:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for the welcome guys!
I hear this forum has a great group of members...I'm looking forward to picking ur brains.

Pics will be comming soon...I should have some up by the weekend

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gto_lady04 said:
Welcome to our little corner of the world. :cool

It is the most awesome and fun place to enjoy a cup of coffee or a beer, light hearted banter and some serious GTO enthusiasm. :cheers

Monica

I'm actually at work now drinking my first cup of coffee for the day enjoying some GOAT info...what a good way to start the morning.

:cheers cheers Monica

Justin

·
Registered
5 Posts
new

got mine & man orange isn't easy to come by,lots of greys,reds,blues & etc. had to locate via internet & then drive nearly 200 miles out of my way,but man,i/m tell'g you it was worth it,especially on the way home. this car is tight & alot of fun to drive! not to mention the looks:party:

·
Registered
850 Posts
bvestfal said:
got mine & man orange isn't easy to come by,lots of greys,reds,blues & etc. had to locate via internet & then drive nearly 200 miles out of my way,but man,i/m tell'g you it was worth it,especially on the way home. this car is tight & alot of fun to drive! not to mention the looks:party:
Beautiful color!!!! Glad it was worth the drive! Congrats!:cheers :party:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm sure you kept it under the 55 mph break-in speed (or according to my theory, 110 mph --- I believe that any exit can be taken at twice the posted speed).

Actually, my wife was the first to have it over 100 mph, even though she insists its my "mid-life crisis" car. We're cruising along on the interstate at 70 in 6th gear and she punches it and says, "This thing isn't any faster than my 4Runner." I told her to push in the clutch while I dropped it to 4th. She punched it again and "WOW!" was all she said. By the time I look at the speedo, we're already doin' 110. Needless to say, I have since hidden the second set of keys.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
707GTOLS2, ur right buddy, Blue is definitely the best color... I was told by the guys I work with at my dealership that this color really makes the car...:cheers

dridgrunner to answer ur $$$ question... I got my goat at GM employee price so I actually spent under 30k for an 06. Rebate wise there is $500 and $1000conquest cash which u can get if u have a non GM vehicle and buy a GTO...so $1500 total for 06. For 05 there is $2500. Hope this helps

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.