Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Goat got it's first trophy 2Day for 'Best 73 and Newer Pontiac'. About 330 cars in attendance. The one that got away and I really don't see how was for 'Best Interior' 73 And Newer'. It went to............... a VW Beetle. Both of these were in the "STOCK" class. I couldn't believe they gave that to a stock VW over the goat or anything else, for that matter, WTF were they thinking? Maybe they didn't want me to have both. A 'share the wealth' sort of thing.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
silvergoat05 said:
The Goat got it's first trophy 2Day for 'Best 73 and Newer Pontiac'. About 330 cars in attendance. The one that got away and I really don't see how was for 'Best Interior' 73 And Newer'. It went to............... a VW Beetle. Both of these were in the "STOCK" class. I couldn't believe they gave that to a stock VW over the goat or anything else, for that matter, WTF were they thinking? Maybe they didn't want me to have both. A 'share the wealth' sort of thing.
That makes no friggin sense. Must be a "Herbie" thing.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
silvergoat05 said:
Oh by the way............... :cheers on your first!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Since summers here, this will probably be the last till Oct. or Nov. when things cool down and the storms leave. Unless it's for another charity.

Edit: BTW, the organizers raised $17K for the Wounded Warriors Fund. Plus there were some other Vet groups there collecting. Ran me out of money, but it's all good.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thats sweet :cheers , last friday the day after I got my goat I went to the local mcy. d's to look at the american cars. And there was 2 late goats(1960ish i would guess?), I went around, then made another pass. The two owners were like "hey are going to park it or what?" I was like wth?!?...Sweet. I had to leave though but next week looks like im gonna show my car off some and park next to the older gto's. :party:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts