Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lastnight instead of taking the GTO up mountain .. I drove my gutless scion XB... it was a very wet night and i figured that the GTO weighing as much as it did will have slower times...
SO.heres the story....
My friend bought a S2000 and he kept claiming that he could beat my GTO so easily up mountain... so I brought out the car best suitable for the weather.. we started off very good .. scion was lagging a lil'bit.. and he tried to pass me 4 times... sliding the XB sideways I didnt allow that to happen...

When we hit the downhill portion of the mountain ... I was thinking to myself "I wonder if he crashed" cus after 3 hairpin turns, his headlights werent in sight.... At the bottom .. I parked and got out to light a cig.. when low and behold who comes drifting around the corner.. the S2000...

He said everything was going good with him .. I was just really really fast ... I was like "WTH are you talking about? fast on a mountain with a scion XB? .. " my van" ?....
SO
He still claims to beable to beat me with my GTO LMFAO.... I will take him up at mountain again when it drys up....
Now I think its the driver technique not the vehicle LMFAO.... :willy: :party:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
big_mike said:
its ALWAYS been a drivers race!
Ya but you would think a 400HP car against a 110HP car racing drag ..... the driver in the 400hp even if he missshifts and grinds a gear or two he still gonna prob smoke the 110hp guy...

the S2k is the perfict circuit car .... the XB is the perfict JDM mini-van for delivering tofu... LMFAO... I didnt think it would be such a drastic azz kicking ... :willy: :party:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.