Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting JBA headers and mid pipes for my 04. I have some questions.
1. How close is the HP gain to what they advertise?
2. Who would have the best prices? I am looking at the ceramic coated headers.
3. Has anyone intalled them? Would like some feed back.
Thanks

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have a set guys, and as soon as I get 'em installed, I'll be posting a full review with dyno numbers. Hopefully I can get 'em installed within the next week, but I don't want to make any promises.

·
Registered
590 Posts
In regards to gain.... The Kooks L/T's, Magnaflow cats were the last mod to go on, shudda been the first...that's a different story.

Anyway, I got a 50 rwhp gain from just putting headers on and a re-tune:D

·
Registered
700 Posts
Oh, one other thing YellowJacket, TByrne has price matching + 15% if I remember correctly. However, they're usually one of the cheapest anyway.
It's the general concensus around here that longtubes will get you more horsepower than the shorties, you might want to keep that in mind too. I just happened to get my jba shorties for a price that was almost too good to pass up.
Anyway, I am getting my base dyno today, so hopefully I'll be able to get the jbas on this weekend and another dyno on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.