Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off.

I'm leaving from Crystal River Fl. on my jet ski. I'm pulling a trailer with extra food, water, luggage and i have an extra fuel tank.

Plans are to ride from Crystal River, north of Tampa by 60 miles, to Naples.

I'm going to stop at a couple place along the way.

Friday I'm heading from Naples to Marathon, the halfway point in the Keys.

Saturday will have me making it to Key West.

I'm spending the week in Key West and leaving Friday for Marathon, Saturday will be Naples and Sunday back to Crystal River. Weather permitting of course.

Wish me luck and a star to sail by. Oh, wish for me to find lots of ladies in the keys that would like a Jet Ski ride and then some. :rofl:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Good Luck. Thats would be awesome to be able to take a week to go out on the ocean for a jet ski ride! I think that that will have to be my next large purchase. either that or a new R1... ahhh soo many decisions!

DRINK ONE FOR ALL OF US!:cheers

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
:lol: I meant the sea. I'm sure he'll be in plenty of liquor once he hits the Keys. Hmmm, I could go for a Pina Colada, thinking about sunny beaches and scantily clad lady-folk. Maybe some reggae and tied stick too... :party:

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm back and still alive.

Not as great a trip as I thought it was going to be but it was relaxing and fun.

Too cold.

We need everyone to buy Hummers and save he bramd for GM and help keep the earth at a comfortable temperature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts