Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... needed an oil change. Went to Jiffy Lube. Asked them to put in synthetic... That was ok.

Why do they have to move my seat when I asked them not to..? It will take me a week just to find the right spot again.!

Also, why do they have to vacum the car when it was spotless to begin with..? Instead of checking to see why the floor mats wouldn't come out, they yanked them out an broke all 4 locks... WTF...! At least they were nice enough to put the broken locks in my console (and didn't mention this to me when they were done).... THANKS..!

Do you need a GED to work there..?? I think NOT.!

Well... Seves me right... I should have taken it to the dealer.!

·
Registered
314 Posts
It was sarcasm to the fullist extent; I have always taken mine to the dealer - I figure the rediculous price offsets all the system checks they preform, not to mention documentation of regular service work for later on. To each his own I guess...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Toebee said:
Well... needed an oil change. Went to Jiffy Lube. Asked them to put in synthetic... That was ok.

Why do they have to move my seat when I asked them not to..? It will take me a week just to find the right spot again.!

Also, why do they have to vacum the car when it was spotless to begin with..? Instead of checking to see why the floor mats wouldn't come out, they yanked them out an broke all 4 locks... WTF...! At least they were nice enough to put the broken locks in my console (and didn't mention this to me when they were done).... THANKS..!

Do you need a GED to work there..?? I think NOT.!

Well... Seves me right... I should have taken it to the dealer.!
See my thread about the floormat locks/holders in the technical section. I found someone who may be able to fabricate them out of metal.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would but my driveway holds 4 cars side-by-side. It's not long And, it's right off of a busy street. No garage and very cold right now (well not right now, but usually below freezing). Maybe when I make my second million I'll build a "heated" garage. ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dude go back to JL and ream them a new one. You should be getting all that fixed for free. Post the JL's number. We all can call them if they don't hook you up.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Toebee said:
I would but my driveway holds 4 cars side-by-side. It's not long And, it's right off of a busy street. No garage and very cold right now (well not right now, but usually below freezing). Maybe when I make my second million I'll build a "heated" garage. ;)

I'm already working on my second million! (I gave up on the first) :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.