1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
176 Posts
Lets put it this way, it's something every 2004 Owners needs, but never knew was possible ;)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
GTPprix said:
Lets put it this way, it's something every 2004 Owners needs, but never knew was possible ;)
Brakes that work?

Steering that actually feels attached to the front wheels?

What, pray tell?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Groucho said:
Brakes that work?

Steering that actually feels attached to the front wheels?

What, pray tell?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......TRUE, SO TRUE!!!!! So really, what the hell is it? :cheers

·
Registered
139 Posts
If it's in Dallas on the 27 or 28 then I'd be interested and I have two other GTO owners that would possibly be interested as well. Does anyone know if this mod will void our factory warranty?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
IPOCKALYPSE said:
If it's in Dallas on the 27 or 28 then I'd be interested and I have two other GTO owners that would possibly be interested as well. Does anyone know if this mod will void our factory warranty?
I've not had any problem, though it has impressed/confused several service techs since I took the HSV start-up graphic option! :cool

·
Registered
176 Posts
It would be on the 27th, you and whoever else wants in needs to register, the list closes Friday! If you three registered it would knock the price for everyone down to $100, otherwise it's $120.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Already been done in DE, if you can get 20 people in NY I'll come out.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Two of us are sure and I'll find out about the third tomorrow. Where are we supposed to register or be added to the list? Do you know exactly where we're going to meet on the 27th in Dallas?

·
Registered
176 Posts
You need to post on that thread in the Texas section linked at the first post of this thread. A location will be chosen after the list is closed so that we can get input from everyone.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts