Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me with the precise placement of the 3 Judge Decals (front fender and wing). I know about where they go but was wondering if anyone had more exact placement measurements?

Same for the glove box emblem and GTO center dash emblem (1969 only).

Thanks!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I bought a template from Original Parts group that showed me where to drill on my 1/4s to put emblems on my '66. Maybe they have something similar for the Judge decals?

·
Registered
373 Posts
This picture show the info. It is hard to read so I will give you the numbers.

Fender: 5.6 inches from the front. 8.95 inches from top fender crest. 18.50 to the ground.

Wing: Center of decal is centered on the letter T from G T O. Decal is 2.0 inches from the rear edge of the wing.

Glove box: The 1st 2000 Judges did not have a glove box decal. Bottom of decal to the edge of the door: 1.25 inches. Bottom of the letter E to the edge of the door: 2 3/16".

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This picture show the info. It is hard to read so I will give you the numbers.

Fender: 5.6 inches from the front. 8.95 inches from top fender crest. 18.50 to the ground.

Wing: Center of decal is centered on the letter T from G T O. Decal is 2.0 inches from the rear edge of the wing.

Glove box: The 1st 2000 Judges did not have a glove box decal. Bottom of decal to the edge of the door: 1.25 inches. Bottom of the letter E to the edge of the door: 2 3/16".
Wow, perfect. Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts