Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, where to begin. got a nice assortment of goodies from pedders (frank beck @ rossi and pete @ pedders walked me through it - cant say enough about those guys) installed today. Also - the guys at EB3 motorsports in VA are high up on the list of thanks too - they did a hella job getting this done in a day!!!!

1) 1" drop front springs
2) 1/2" drop rear springs
3) comfort gas front struts
4) comfort gas rear shocks
5) strut mounts
6) rear camber kit
7) x-member bushings
8) radius rod bushings

all this installed and a full alignment, including a cradle alignment - and all i can say is.....................

:bootyshak

this is the way the car should have come from the factory. add on top of this the 19x8/19x9 drift r's that still DO NOT rub, the car's handling and predictability are unreal. the pedders stuff is unbelievable!!!!

and to satisfy everyone's appetite:

sorry about the pics - it was on the verge of getting dark and my car is actually pretty dirty - sat outside for several days outside rfk!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
looks great! About how much were the parts? and who did you get them through?

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boy you all are dull around here. anyhow, got the parts from pete at peddersusa.com and frank beck at rossi pontiac in jersey. parts were about $1500, install was another $750.

·
Registered
53 Posts
z71burb said:
boy you all are dull around here. anyhow, got the parts from pete at peddersusa.com and frank beck at rossi pontiac in jersey. parts were about $1500, install was another $750.

I have to say I like the way she sit's Pedder's upgrade is high on my short list of mods. :seeya:

·
Registered
700 Posts
By the way, that's a beautiful car, I love the total effect of the mods you've done. Looks mean, yet refined.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts