Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Just emailed Pontiac

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  UdnUdnGTO 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just emailed Pontiac to try and convince them to reintroduce the GTO in 2008. I love my 05 and would definately buy an 08. If everyone on this board emails them I think we will have a better chance to see an 08 instead of the GTO disappearing. Oh yeah, I also asked for a 500hp Judge model as well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

#2 ·
I emailed my state's lotto commitee to convince them to give me the lotto numbers, I love money and think it would be great to win the lotto..:D

#4 ·
Boy can I pick 'em! I just bought one of the finest cars I have ever had, and GM is going to quit making them.:confused Oh well, I should have known, I bought a 2000 Toyota MR2 as well. GM would respond to public pressure, but they respond better to sales. Get out there and take some of your friends on a ride. It sells itself. As my Vietnam Vet said, "I GOT to have one of these."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.