Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Kooks 1 7/8 Headers, K&N intake, Catless Mids, Custom H pipe and some super ****ty flowmaster mufflers that came with the car. It had a dyno tune before i threw it on the dyno so no i need to get it re done. She also has a 150 shot on her if i am feeling crazy

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Sounds great, kid!
I've got all my parts together for my MS3 swap.
Just need the time.

Larry

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great, kid!
I've got all my parts together for my MS3 swap.
Just need the time.

Larry
The install is extremely easy if you ask me. The thing that takes the longest is doing the valve springs. Its not hard at all its just time consuming.

·
Registered
81 Posts
what cam did u put n that sounds nasty, love it, im looking for one as we speak just trying to pick one out, lol

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Just curious, what are the specs on an MS3 cam and who makes it? Are all MS3 cams the same or are they custom ground per application?

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Texas Speed
TSP XS Series Camshaft:
Magic Stick V.3 237/242 .603/.609" Camshaft With Your Choice of Lobe Separation 112-113-114

Larry

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I can't go with that big of a cam because of my LS3 piston-to-valve clearance issue without getting the stock pistons flycut or going with aftermarket pistons with reliefs made in them. I'm planning on going the aftermarket route. That car sounds great, mine sounds alot slower, more like a Harley loping (228/232, .595 lift, 114+2 LSA).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts