Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 05 GTO M6, my previous car was a 94 Z28 A4. I'm trying to perfect my manual driving skills and wanted to know if anyone could give me some pointers on the best launch technique for this 400hp goat. I haven't gunned it off the line yet, too many cops in my neighborhood.

·
Registered
15 Posts
BigDog said:
I just bought my 05 GTO M6, my previous car was a 94 Z28 A4. I'm trying to perfect my manual driving skills and wanted to know if anyone could give me some pointers on the best launch technique for this 400hp goat. I haven't gunned it off the line yet, too many cops in my neighborhood.

You also shouldn't gun it for a little while, You need to break in a motor to make it last forever! :party:

You just gotta practice to get your launch right!

·
Registered
386 Posts
BigDog said:
Look here.

Proper M6 GTO launching technique

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.