Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my gto needs a front windshield and want to know a place to get one for a cheap I am looking to slowly restore it as it is my first car and project car. If someone can help me that would be great.

·
Registered
127 Posts
honestly I would check with local shops if I were you, most of them will install for you and remove the old. I had mine done for just over $200. after you get that one you posted shipped you are almost there and still don't have it installed.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Most front glass is around $100. You can shop around and find some one to put it in for $50. If you buy from a shop and have them install it. You shouldn't have to worry about breaking it or it leaking. If you have not done it yourself before. $200 buck installed is a good price. I know $50 is $50. But being able to call up and complain about something wrong is better then breaking it on the install and buying a new one.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Welcome...:agree...there are shops that will supply and install windshields in older cars. Usually well worht the extra $$$$, especially if you never did one before!!!! Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts