Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I just wanted to tell everyone that I just got my 2006 GTO on Thursday. I test drove alot of cars but extemly happy with my choice. I picked it up in OHIO and lets just say that the drive back to Chicago was a little quicker.lol. I got the silver on black with the 18in wheels but had to settle for the red guages. I need to find some white,silver of black guages. Like I said I drove alot of cars from the mustang, 350z, dodge charger, wrx sti, evolution but always came back to the goat. Something about it I just love.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
shane'sGTO said:
Hey all. I just wanted to tell everyone that I just got my 2006 GTO on Thursday. I test drove alot of cars but extemly happy with my choice. I picked it up in OHIO and lets just say that the drive back to Chicago was a little quicker.lol. I got the silver on black with the 18in wheels but had to settle for the red guages. I need to find some white,silver of black guages. Like I said I drove alot of cars from the mustang, 350z, dodge charger, wrx sti, evolution but always came back to the goat. Something about it I just love.

You made the right choice and became a member of an exclusive group!!!!

Welcome to the herd and congratulations!!!!!:party: :party:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome to the site. Had my 1st long cruise a week ago. What a blast the engine is barely working at 80mph and very comfortable. Did you get the auto or stick? :seeya:

·
Registered
82 Posts
HAHAHAHA You are one of us now!:party:Say good bye to speed limits and regular drives to work, and say hello to Head spinning Sunday Getaways around town killing almost every car insight under 70K:mad: Just be careful It’s a ticket magnet (45Mph Feels like 15Mph when you get use to it) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BE SAFE MAN, Congrats!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to the most fun you'll ever have.

shane'sGTO said:
...... extemly happy with my choice........ Something about it I just love.

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." --Forrest Gump

But I guarantee you know what you got with this car -- One Big :party:

It never ceases to amaze me.

Monica

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.