Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home these two guys in a Toyota Corrolla, something around a mid 2000's S model, worktheir way up beside me. We ended up at a traffic light and the guy rev's his car and he has some fart box on it that sounds aweful.

The passenger says " hey you wanna race that old clunker. " I said whatever. The light turned green and they took off full tilt.

Down the road we end up at a light again and the passenger said " I thought you'd do better than that. " I said whatever.

The light turned green and he took off again. I pummeled them. Before we even made it to the 55 mph speed limit I had 5-6 plus car lengths on him.

A couple lights later the passenger says, " I got a turbo Supra that'll spank the piss outta that thing."

So I pointed at the Corrolla said " Hey does it cut grass too?? My lawn needs cut and that thing sounds like a pretty strong little lawn mower."

So the driver gives me a F you.

I said does your mother know what your doing in her car????

That got another salute.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
A couple lights later the passenger says, " I got a turbo Supra that'll spank the piss outta that thing."
You should have asked why he was riding shotgun, and not driving this fabled car that may or may not actually exist.

And I've seen turbo Supra's, they're not much to write home about. A neigbor kid has one here, and it's weak as hell.

·
Registered
19 Posts
haha yeah, ooo a turbo supra...which you know he doesnt own...pshhhh those things r weak as ****, unless you heavily modd them. lol ooooo to beat a ricer in a muscle...nothing brings a bigger smile to my face....well that and everytime i see a riced out import slammed into a guardrail for speeding his ass off lol

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
On my way home these two guys in a Toyota Corrolla, something around a mid 2000's S model, worktheir way up beside me. We ended up at a traffic light and the guy rev's his car and he has some fart box on it that sounds aweful.

The passenger says " hey you wanna race that old clunker. " I said whatever. The light turned green and they took off full tilt.

Down the road we end up at a light again and the passenger said " I thought you'd do better than that. " I said whatever.

The light turned green and he took off again. I pummeled them. Before we even made it to the 55 mph speed limit I had 5-6 plus car lengths on him.

So I pointed at the Corrolla said " Hey does it cut grass too?? My lawn needs cut and that thing sounds like a pretty strong little lawn mower."

So the driver gives me a F you.

I said does your mother know what your doing in her car????

That got another salute.
:rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts