Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just landed myself a new job, which will RAPIDLY speed up the GTO savings bank account...

Detailing cars at a used car lot for $12.00/hr and I work weekdays 4-9pm!

That comes out to about $800.00 a month after taxes and "fees"...

Goodbye Dick's Sporting Goods! :seeya:

:party: :party:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Good luck saving for your GTO.

While it dates me, when I was in high school, I remember reading a Car and Driver article on the new C3 Corvette and thinking "one of these days, I'll own one of those". Well, 20 years later and a few Corvette Generations later, I have a C5 Z06 in my garage.

Good things will come to you if you keep working at it. :cheers

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Subdriver said:

While it dates me, when I was in high school, I remember reading a Car and Driver article on the new C3 Corvette and thinking "one of these days, I'll own one of those". Well, 20 years later and a few Corvette Generations later, I have a C5 Z06 in my garage.

i said the same thing " my dream car is the corvette maybe one day" :willy: dream over i stay with the goat :cheers

·
Registered
314 Posts
Subdriver said:

That's nice if patience is a virtue, in my case I decide what I want and make it happen. Having two Goats is great, but I'm ready to trade one in and acquire a new Suburban/Yukon for the winter, and errr family which will be shortly following... :willy:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good news about the job. Maintain your goals and dreams and you will succeed.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congrats on the new job! :cheers:

Keep your goals high, strive to make them a reality. And at worse, you'll be more successful!

Where are you detaling cars at? Maybe you can get some work from some of the gang here!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GOTPWR said:
Congrats on the new job! :cheers:

Keep your goals high, strive to make them a reality. And at worse, you'll be more successful!

Where are you detaling cars at? Maybe you can get some work from some of the gang here!
Northern Indiana is where I will be doing it. I will detail GTOs for free, well, no labor cost.. just product cost. You supply compound/wax/clay/etc I will do it for free, just to be around the ol' goat! :rofl:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Where in Northern Indiana? I got some work for you if you know what you are doing!
Won't be a GTO, but I doubt you'd be upset about that! :rofl:

·
Registered
170 Posts
GTO For Life said:
Fort Wayne area.
Ah, a little farther than I had hoped. I am over near Valparaiso. So the 2hr drive is a little too far for me to travel for a detail.

good luck, and start saving NOW!! :cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts