Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AWESOME! :D Really more than I expected. Mine is torrid red with black interior. As I am very picky, I told the dealer to just remove the protective plastic wrap and not to touch (detail) the car, so I was out bright and early this AM washing and polishing. I didn't want them turning someone loose with a buffer on my paint.

After I had made my decision to buy a GTO, I have been lurking here and reading many of the posts. Now I am a member of the GTO fraternity!

Thanks to all for the knowledgeable posts!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pittsteeler said:
AWESOME! :D Really more than I expected. Mine is torrid red with black interior. As I am very picky, I told the dealer to just remove the protective plastic wrap and not to touch (detail) the car, so I was out bright and early this AM washing and polishing. I didn't want them turning someone loose with a buffer on my paint.

After I had made my decision to buy a GTO, I have been lurking here and reading many of the posts. Now I am a member of the GTO fraternity!

Thanks to all for the knowledgeable posts!
I also picked up my torrid red with black interior m6 yesterday. I had a 02 z/26 ls1 m6. The Goat has alot more power at low end already. I love the whole car! Congrats! :party:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats on the '05's. :cheers :cheers
I'm not kicking myself for Smartbuying an '04, but I am envious of 50 more horses.

BTW, could you guys post in your signature where your located or at least Pittsteeler. I'd love to an '05 up close and with a sig like that, you have to be close.

FWIW, GMAC says the buyout on my GTO is 17,500 after 4 years and 55K mi. Good luck on that, GMAC. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats! :seeya:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.