Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a One Owner 1965 GTO Post Coupe with numbers matching 389 4bbl and Auto. Color is Blue Slate Mist and It has A Two Tone Paint Job with a Black Top. All Documentation With Window Sticker and Sales Invoice. It needs paint and alittle TLC. I picked it up for 13k. Great Car.

Just wondering if anyone else has an original owner 65. Thanks

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
congrats, sounds like a nice buy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice original car. I just got her home so I will send some pictures tomorrow. the owner was pretty sad to see her go. i took a photo with him and his wife in front of the car. I will try to post it now. Purchased in Passaic NJ and it lived in Rutherford NJ its whole life.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice original car. I just got her home so I will send some pictures tomorrow. the owner was pretty sad to see her go. i took a photo with him and his wife in front of the car. I will try to post it now. Purchased in Passaic NJ and it lived in Rutherford NJ its whole life.
Congrats on your new Goat. I bought my son's bone stock 69 Chevelle from a guy who had owned it since 1970. He bought it before going to college, drove it all though college, and it was his primary transportation all the way up until I purchased it. He had been married for 10 years and his wife cried when we drove away with it. I took the car by a few times as we were fixing it up and when we got it finished. They are really happy that someone made it into a very nice looking and running muscle car. Funny how we can get attached to cars like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts