Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good luck with the search. Dealers in my state had nothing I wanted (Blue/Blue). A wider search found one a couple hundred miles away. I grabbed it, but I was a little put off by the fact that my dealer didn't pick up the cost of the tow ($350). On the other hand, I did get the GMS pricing, zero-percent , and a very fair price on a trade-in. :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
As per gmbuypower.com:

2006 GTO (GTO)
Engine: ENGINE GAS, 8 CYL, 6.0L, SFI, ALUM, GM
Transmission: MERCHANDISED TRANS AUTO PROVISIONS, O/D
Interior: Red Leather Seating
Exterior Color: Torrid Red
Match MSRP*:$33,290.00
Current Offers:-$1,000.00
Net Price:$32,290.00

MALOUF BUICK PONTIAC GMC TRUCK, INC.
US HWY 1 & ADAMS LN, NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ 08902
GM Certified Internet Manager: Joe Horvath (732) 821-5400 X 234

·
Registered
83 Posts
Grats dude, welcome to the club! :cheers

Picked up my Red/Black two weeks ago. Having so much fun. Great choice on the color, you wont regret it...

:party:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was pretty funny how the dealer was telling me to be careful with the car, that its got alot of power. 400 HP, do you think its got alot of power?LOL

That one of the salesman crashed one because it got away from him. You have to show these cars respect for what they can do. Will I beat the car, no. I just love the sound of it, what a great rumble. When you hear that rumble, you know its got juice.

Before I got the car, my wife heard the sound from one of those imports with a loud muffler on it. She asked me 'is that what your will sound like'. I answered no it wont. I was so right!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Man, that salesperson who let the Goat get away from him must have either been a fairly new driver or must have been trying to hotdog it when he didn't have sufficient familiarity with it. The GTO is not a hard car to drive, IMO. :confused

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.