Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pod looks great.

Biggest pita was getting the metal clipds off the old cover and putting on the pod.

Used the Areoforce gauges.

I will try and post the image in the garage section - under 2004 Interior.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Cool, I bought one and will be putting it in the car soon. I'd be interested to know about any other issues I might run into, or things that would make the install easier, if you've got the time to tell me. :)
Thanks.
-Scott

·
Registered
124 Posts
What color gauges did you go with?

G

·
pod? POD? .. I wanna see if someone can fabricate me a 4'' monitor slot for when i drop in my E-manage system .. :cool :willy: :party:

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
rushhour said:
The pod looks great.

Biggest pita was getting the metal clipds off the old cover and putting on the pod.

Used the Areoforce gauges.

I will try and post the image in the garage section - under 2004 Interior.
did u just plug in the wires that was there (ie plug and play)? and what gauges are u using(ie temp oil press water temp etc)?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got this same pod for X-Mas and just put two Auto Meter D-Pics in it. I had some minor problems that PFYC seems to know about were you have to drimel some material off one of the mounting points to get it to sit flush in the front. It was still a little off, but I used a heat gun to reform the front of the pod to get it to line up just right ( I would not recommend this for the faint of heart of the impatient).

Looks great now, but I am not sure if I will keep the D-Pics or not.

Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.