Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap! What an awesome brute! This was the red on red auto I was compianing about the other day,not being to thrilled with the small scoops.
Well this car hauls! It is almost scary! I'm tempeted to buy it and to hell with waiting for the 6 speed they have coming in. I drove the 04 and it felt just a tad slower than my T/A, which it is. But this 05 is scary quick! :eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sounds encouraging!! I had a '98 LS1 w/6-speed before. Your post makes me glad that I've held out for the '05's. As soon as I sell my TrailBlazer, I'm heading to the dealer. Hopefully, a decent incentive will be out after the 31st!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I got an incentive in the mail the other day. A certificate for $1500 off any GM vehicle if I take delivery by 1/31/05. They call it a GM loyalty award. And guess waht, the GTO is not excluded from the offer. You don't even have to finance or lease thru GMAC. Just show a title or payment book that proves you own a GM, no trade required.! If they get in that 6 speed in time, I'm gonna be there dealing. :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts