Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals I just wanted to say hi to everyone on the board. My name is Jason Feuerberg, maybe some of you know me from the other GTO boards. I work at Sewell Pontiac in Dallas, TX. My dealership did very well with the GTO in 2004 and 2005 should be no different. I have many GTOs on there way and one currently. I really excited for the 2005 GTO it is a nice improvement over a already great car!! If anyone needs any info or wants to place an order or put a deposit on a vehicle incoming, please either e-mail me at [email protected] or you can call me toll free at 800-350-8008 and if you want to call me directly my number is 214-956-3776. Let me know how I can help.

Thank you,

Jason Feuerberg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I do. Actually I have had 2. I am on my second right now. It is a 2004 Yellow/Black auto. The first was a 2004 Black/Red 6 speed that I had nitrous on. There was a write up on my car in High Performance Pontiac. The quickest the car ran on a 100 shot was [email protected] and that was with a 2.0 60ft!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.