Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to say Hi to all of ya. Just got my 05 GTO in Torrid Red on tuesday. Just love it..it's been a long time since I owned a performance vehicle, also a long time since I owned a domestic LoL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My bad...interior is black..more like dark charcoal grey and I got the auto. Don't hate..rather large fellow and the auto was much more confortable to drive. LMAO :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
Warner Robins GTO said:
My bad...interior is black..more like dark charcoal grey and I got the auto. Don't hate..rather large fellow and the auto was much more confortable to drive. LMAO :)

Welcome to the herd. You have a beauty there.


<looks over shoulder to Big Mike>


Don't mind him. :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My friends thought it was a waste to get that car in an auto...but then they experienced how quick it is in auto form..and they changed their mind. :)

Anyone here around Central GA? I was told there are a few fellas that drive GTOs that hang out in Warner Robins..was wonderin if any of them are on here.
 
G

·
there may be. And dont let ANYONE tell you an auto is slower. Cuz what you do, is get a converter, and some tires, and you drop a half second! Quick as that! You spend under a grand to whoop some manual butts !!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,151 Posts
Warner Robins GTO said:
My friends thought it was a waste to get that car in an auto...but then they experienced how quick it is in auto form..and they changed their mind. :)

Anyone here around Central GA? I was told there are a few fellas that drive GTOs that hang out in Warner Robins..was wonderin if any of them are on here.
I'm a little north of you at the Cobb/Cherokee border. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the goat!
 
G

·
big_mike said:
there may be. And dont let ANYONE tell you an auto is slower. Cuz what you do, is get a converter, and some tires, and you drop a half second! Quick as that! You spend under a grand to whoop some manual butts !!!
i dunno about all that lol i'm glad my s/c doesn't make that whissleing sound he he he and i don't cheet lol like spray boy on the phone all day babbling at 100 mph lololol :willy: :seeya: :cheers mike you know who i'm talking abought
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
Warner Robins GTO said:
My friends thought it was a waste to get that car in an auto...but then they experienced how quick it is in auto form..and they changed their mind. :)

Anyone here around Central GA? I was told there are a few fellas that drive GTOs that hang out in Warner Robins..was wonderin if any of them are on here.

Also check ls1got.com. There are a bunch over there as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Welcome, I am west of you in LaGrange. Auto is the way to go with these fat beasts. I had to actaully show a driver of a 2003 mustang GT(with a list of cheap crap he blabbed about for an hour) that it wasn't a stick cuz he didn't believe me. Oh yeah that was 2 mins after I spanked him at a light!! :cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Welcome Bro!!! :cheers :party:
Im 6'4 bout size 15 boot and I dont have any problems with my M12!?!
The only real problem I had in the beginning was getting in I kept hitting my head other than that everything is fine
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top