Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pure excitement. I have had the setup installed for 2 days, and I seem to have forgotten that my car is equipped with a radio. I drive around with the windows down listening to the exhaust burble when easing of the gas the beautiful distinctive hum it makes. I have never heard anything like it. It sounds like a muscular European automobile. I am very pleased. As far as power, I noticed quite a change, more on how responsive it has become. Just thought I share this with all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The whole deal CAI. It sounds great man. I have never heard somethinlike it. I am going to try and post a sound for you guys to listen. It is pretty quiet when u r not accelerating, once you punch it it sounds great.

·
Registered
96 Posts
slp makes 3 different mufflers with their exhaust systems the loudmouth the loudmouth II and the power-flo. the difference between these mufflers is the volume produced. the loudmouth is the loudest obviously and the powerflo is the softest, all add power.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.