Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cruising to work this morning trying not to fall asleep and some jackass revs at me, I look over and it's a black '98 GT lowered with the exhaust dumped. He drops it and takes off, I let him get a couple of cars ahead and I drop it and blow by him like he's just sitting there :rolleyes: . Well, he continues to rev at me after I've stomped him a couple of times (this sh*t is getting annoying) and I pass my exit for work, we finally get a stretch where we both can go at it side by side, we go from a 60 punch, I get out about 4 cars ahead of him and shut down and he does the gracefull loser flyby...... kids these days....

·
0 Posts
steve i'll do a 60 punch with you ;) u'll have a BLACK EYE but thats what ya get when ya want a punch from somebody :lol: don't ask guys i'm just bein a smartass today :party:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehehe, the one time we lined up I pulled 4 cars and shut it down, no reason to put myself in further danger to show some jackass his car is slow/inferior. :cheers

·
Registered
356 Posts
Why do 'Stang drivers have to be such tools sometimes? :willy:

Good kill! :cheers

·
Registered
356 Posts
I've had a GTP and a CRV try to race me in my Jeep before...they figured that it must be FAST wth a 5-speed... :rofl:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Jeeps are a hell of a lot of fun. Especially when you flip them. :cool

GTODEALER - would you even consider that a race man? One thing I hate about driving my GTO or my Chevelle is you have a bunch of morons with 4cl peices of **** try to race. It gets to the point that I drive 10 under the speed limit to get them off my back.

B

·
0 Posts
since I AM a 4 cyl piece of ****, I find it kind of funny how easy it is to get V8 guys to play around KNOWING they will kill me. :)

but when I had a V8, I used to ENJOY peeling paint off their doors.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dealernut said:
Jeeps are a hell of a lot of fun. Especially when you flip them. :cool

GTODEALER - would you even consider that a race man? One thing I hate about driving my GTO or my Chevelle is you have a bunch of morons with 4cl peices of **** try to race. It gets to the point that I drive 10 under the speed limit to get them off my back.
.....not really (if we are still talking about the 'stang..) but then again, it did sound decent though......

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
GTODEALER said:
.....not really (if we are still talking about the 'stang..) but then again, it did sound decent though......

I guess. They can get pretty wigged out with them stangs. But when you in fatbitch are racing. That is just not fair.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts