Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home I noticed the fog lights of a new GT behind me and he pulled in the left lane and punched it.
I'm stuck with traffic in front of me, so I let him go by and move eventually move around the traffic. I pull up beside him at about 50 or so, look at him, he smiles, then we both punch. I pulled on him from the beginning and easily continued to pull away.

Then just a few miles down the road a GT-CS is a head of me. He sees me in the mirror and slows down but as I am pulling up next to him he punches it. He gets about 3 car lenghts on me but then I ran him down and slowed next to him, looked at him and shook my head then punched it again with the traction control off and when it shifted at 90 the rear in kicked out a little. His taillights continued to fall in the distance.

A good time and it felt good to kill some more rustangs

·
Registered
208 Posts
On the way home I noticed the fog lights of a new GT behind me and he pulled in the left lane and punched it.
I'm stuck with traffic in front of me, so I let him go by and move eventually move around the traffic. I pull up beside him at about 50 or so, look at him, he smiles, then we both punch. I pulled on him from the beginning and easily continued to pull away.

Then just a few miles down the road a GT-CS is a head of me. He sees me in the mirror and slows down but as I am pulling up next to him he punches it. He gets about 3 car lenghts on me but then I ran him down and slowed next to him, looked at him and shook my head then punched it again with the traction control off and when it shifted at 90 the rear in kicked out a little. His taillights continued to fall in the distance.

Im assuming you mean headlights. :lol: Good kills. :cheers

·
Registered
32 Posts

Spinning at 90??? What are your mods? I'm guessing you've gotten ridiculous work done(and even that's sketchy) or you took the tires off of your huffy and are running those in the rear...lol

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Yeah, I'd have to call B.S. on that too. Why add that little embellishment to a stroy about beating two cars you shouldn't have had any problem whatsoever beating?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ground could have been a little slick or something (it wasn't raining). I was surprised about it too. But it did kick out to the right.....not spinning
I only have a CAI, Rez delete, Flowmasters and a Diablo sport tune.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts