Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was cruising down 95 North and I see a Civic. My first thought was ricer so I figured why not, put him in his place. We're goin about 65, I downshift into 3rd, beep three times and we both punch it. We stay even till about 90 mph and then he just takes off. I'm assuming he a large shot of N2o. I just thought I'd share and tell people to be careful when racing civics. You never really know that they have.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Definately something more than a shot of N2O. I'd bet he had a large turbo and played with you till he decided to end the fun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
LOL, So my wife and I always argue about our cars. Mine 2005 SC Honda S2000 and Hers 2006 GTO. I think that racing civics is part of your job as a GTO owner but remember Losing is just more reason to build bigger. There is no way that a Honda will beat a full built GTO! As for my wife and I, racing this weekend! On the Track. After I teach her how. It will be close.

·
Registered
738 Posts
So does you wife lie? but that is way cool if you get to race her..... I need to get back into the dating seen....it's been a while..... I could just go gay WOULD be alot easier to find what i want LOL

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
I don't know... I'd have a LOT more cash if I didn't have a wife & kid. :lol:

Stick with cars, at least they don't talk back, and get in crappy moods for a week every month...

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Last night I was cruising down 95 North and I see a Civic. My first thought was ricer so I figured why not, put him in his place. We're goin about 65, I downshift into 3rd, beep three times and we both punch it. We stay even till about 90 mph and then he just takes off. I'm assuming he a large shot of N2o. I just thought I'd share and tell people to be careful when racing civics. You never really know that they have.
That's right in the area where you'd shift 3-4.

·
Registered
250 Posts
So does you wife lie? but that is way cool if you get to race her..... I need to get back into the dating seen....it's been a while..... I could just go gay WOULD be alot easier to find what i want LOL

Too Far with that... im also moving down the bar... ill drink my jack and coke while u sip on your daiquiri...

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
<< humming the theme song from the TV show " Branded">

Turn your keys and title to the GTO in.

Go to a car lot and get a hybrid.

A man's got to know his limitations BEFORE he ever engages.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts