Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home from work about 5:30 this morning I'm crossing the Delaware memorial bridge when I spot a distinctive wing. Four sparce lanes of traffic on the bridge so I catch up to the SRT-4 and pace him. Red, lowered, nice. Well he didn't seam to pay me any mind so I hit my blinker for my exit. I notice he follows and right off the exit is a stop light. He starts revving and it's on! Light turns green and the race is over. He spins thur first. I leave hard in second and ride out the clutch. (that second gear launch works nice in the winter) He's already several car lenths back so I slow down for him to catch up. 40MPH roll time now. I honk off 3 and he jumps the second horn blast. Typical. I run him down pretty easily and put a few cars on him before I get out of it. We exchange thumbs ups and part ways! Gotta love SRT-4 drivers. They are always ready to race, even if their a little over matched.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Coming home from work about 5:30 this morning I'm crossing the Delaware memorial bridge when I spot a distinctive wing. Four sparce lanes of traffic on the bridge so I catch up to the SRT-4 and pace him. Red, lowered, nice. Well he didn't seam to pay me any mind so I hit my blinker for my exit. I notice he follows and right off the exit is a stop light. He starts revving and it's on! Light turns green and the race is over. He spins thur first. I leave hard in second and ride out the clutch. (that second gear launch works nice in the winter) He's already several car lenths back so I slow down for him to catch up. 40MPH roll time now. I honk off 3 and he jumps the second horn blast. Typical. I run him down pretty easily and put a few cars on him before I get out of it. We exchange thumbs ups and part ways! Gotta love SRT-4 drivers. They are always ready to race, even if their a little over matched.
That is so true! It is a fun feeling when I spot one, knowing that if I wan't to... I'm fairly sure he will race. Fun cars no doubt, good kill.

·
Registered
50 Posts
how is that "one of your own" ???

Good kill!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Uh... you do know that he has an SRT-4 too don't ya? SRT-4 versus SRT-4! I think his thread title should have been "Owned on of my own" then some really would have been confused.
ahh...he should come race my SRT-4 then (before I sell it for a goat). :D

Edit: n/m read his sig #s. Stage 3 > Stage "0" (11.7 @ 119 > 13.2 @ 111) :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts