Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos going to the LA Auto Show? It starts on the 16th and last till the 25th. I'm planning on going this weekend. I've been there twice, get to see cool cars and celebrities.:cool

·
Registered
4 Posts
i was out in LA this week to visit family. my flight got canceled and on the way back to the g-parents i could see into the LA Convention Center and see some of the displays from the freeway. wish i would have been able to go. let us know what you think. i've been to detroit the past 3 years and love it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I had a chance to go and definitely loved it. I try to go every year just to see the new models.

I must say, that Nissan GT-R is really sweet. There's only so much you can read about a car and it doesn't compare to seeing it up close. If I had an extra $70K laying around I would definitely be lining up for it.

Got to see the Camaro convertible, also a great looking car. But they didn't bring the challenger this time around, just a little dissapointing. Oh well, I was able to see it last year.

But I must say that the best car at the LA show was the brand spanking new Lamborghini Reventon. I'll see if I can post some pictures.

Any one else had a chance to go?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts