Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight at 9:00pm eastern on TLC, Sheryl Crow has Lance's GTO stolen and completely restored.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am so sick of seeing him everytime any show I'm watching goes to commercial break. God bless him for beating cancer and being such a successful athlete, but he is pimpin' more products than Mike Jordan!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Whats up all! I just saw it for a second and I didnt have my goat at the time but did anyone see when Funk Master Flex on his car show on Spike TV took a Back 04 GTO and did some major ungrades to it??? What was the result?????

·
Registered
56 Posts
BLACKTHUNDERGTO said:
Whats up all! I just saw it for a second and I didnt have my goat at the time but did anyone see when Funk Master Flex on his car show on Spike TV took a Back 04 GTO and did some major ungrades to it??? What was the result?????
The car ended up on ebay and sold for $29k. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Actually i found an article on the net about it, but i cant seem to locate it now. Actually someone was smart and bought it for the 29K and now has it up for sale for about or a lil over 40K still thats a good price w the engine and electronic mods that were done!

·
Registered
46 Posts
BLACKTHUNDERGTO said:
Ok but that did he do to it
Yeah, like everything else, it seems that it's all about money, and little regard for the "car."

According to a post on another site, "The only thing that kinda xxxxed me off is that the car was a complete original. The took everything off of it an [sic] threw it away. People pay good money for old parts they can't find any more. Some of those parts are impossible to find and they just throw them away."

Any GTO club would have saved the restorer the trouble of tossing the parts into the trash and found a home for them. Like the old saying goes, some people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

:mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts