Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted over here much, mostly when I was looking to buy my GTO. I've spent my time on LS1GTO but i'm getting kinda bored over there so I thought I'd try here. I'd like to try and arrange a meet in Wisconsin somewhere to send summer out in style, and was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in attending? It doens't matter where, and I can be free most any night after 5 with some advance notice. If you're interested, please post in here. It'd be nice to get together with some other GTO owners before summer is gone.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
I'd be interested but my schedule is pretty hectic with school, I've got class in Fond Du Lac until 5 every day, and it takes me about 45 minutes to get home. :lol:

Not very many members here from WI... at least on this board. Everyone on LS1 wants to meet in Worst Allis and participate in the sausage fest that is highway 100 :rolleyes: or screw around way down in Racine/Kenosha, and I really hate driving the GTO in urban areas. Stoplights, crappy roads, and traffic FTL.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Oh that's right, that's this weekend... I haven't been to that one since high school. A friend's father had I think a 32 Chevy Delivery he'd take there all the time. Neat stuff.

Unfortunately I'm hitting the lakes up north again this weekend, hopefully the cold will keep away the tourists and bring in the fish. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts