Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, she finally did it, after working on the relationship and busting my ass to make things better, selling and then trading out of a car I loved, and paying of her credit cards for her b-day, she came home last Wednesday and left me. Fecking biatch, really it's my fault I guess, I let her take advantage of me and now I'm stuck with my d*ck in my hand with no one.
Sorry in advance for the rant, just had to type out some feelings, makes me feel a little better. BTW, I want to thank DFWGTO for taking care of me through this, he's the true definition of a good friend!:cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fergyflyer said:
Fergy's rule #1

The reason divorce is sooooooo expensive........

it's worth it.
:lol: .... that's hilarious, thank God we were only "engaged" and not married, still, 6 years of your life is a long ass time.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GOATGIRL said:
Sorry to hear about that...women like that give women like me a bad name! Sounds like she was a MAJOR BIATCH!!!! You can cry on my shoulder anytime!!!
You would've been a busy girl last week...... thanks though.:cheers

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
Sorry to hear about that...women like that give women like me a bad name! Sounds like she was a MAJOR BIATCH!!!! You can cry on my shoulder anytime!!!
She was, I'm not far away I'll be right up.

Oh wait, I think you're talking to Steve.

·
Registered
746 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
Hey now!!! Not all women are that way!!! Some of use are really sweet!!!!:rolleyes:
They may not be all b!thches but they are all CRAZY!!!

And sorry Steve, everthing happens for a reason. Keep your head up bro.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Got dumped by some truly evil women -- and used to get all broken up about it.

Finally figured out the best way to get through things is to keep busy, not look back -- and move forward as quickly as possible. This also allowed me to exit crappy relationships the second a red flag popped up.

So, Steveareno, buy yourself a big pile of car mags or good books and read them until you fall asleep, challenge yourself by working extra hard or working out, and remember that opportunities to meet beautiful women, both inside and out, are all around you. In the grocery store, on the elevator, everywhere. It's just a simple matter of opening your mouth and saying something whenever that chance comes up.

In fact, I met my wife when she was on a double date with somebody else. Love at first sight as we kept looking at each other. Waited for her date to go to the bathroom -- then gave her my card. Been together for 11 years. We have our ups and downs -- everybody does -- mostly because we both have stressful careers -- but our core values are the same and we're both good people. That makes all the difference in the world -- because, at the end of the day, I know I can work with her and trust her.

Good luck and move on. Based on everything I read, such as the credit card debt and the fact she used you, your life just took a dramatic turn for the better. In doubt? Read "The Road Less Traveled" by Scott Peck.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Steve - I am sorry to hear that its over with. All things happen for a reason man.

You won't have any issues man. Hang in there and let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know the feeling dude...
After having a wife that cheated more than I can count, and still taking her slutty ass back every time, she took off when I was away at sea... how's that for a kick in the nuts? So, I totally understand your pain. At least I did get the kids out of it (unfortunately not many decent - and decent looking - woman out there want a 31 y/o with two kids living at home, oh well, lol).

·
Registered
182 Posts
raven1124 said:
They may not be all b!thches but they are all CRAZY!!!
So true.. you just gotta know how much crazy you can put up with. I feel for ya man. My wife and I have been through A LOT especially during the past 3 years while she was in the Military.
You'll get through this. Just turn to your friends for support. You've got group of us here that's willing to be here for you.:cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Long Time No Hear Steve

Sorry to hear about all that. I know you will get through it. I've been absent since my goat got crushed last august but I have finally gotten my Goat back together fully and got her back on the road and all is good again here.

Think of it like this buddy, look at the positives.

#1 You weren't married to her and you found out she was a back stabber before you got locked in permenatly.
#2 While you may not have your goat or her but, they can both be replaced.
(That's my favorite one of all.)

I was where you are last August when I got into my accident. Lost my goat, lost my girl and couldn't walk or drive. I know none of it will make you feel better right now but look at it like this. You can get ready for the 2008 Goat and you will certainly have another new girl by then that will appreciate you and your goat should you decide to pick another one up at the Pontiac Farm. :)

Ryan

1 - 20 of 47 Posts