Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, latest scores.....picked up a Q-jet carb with fresh re-build sticker and plastic caps still on the vacuum ports from an estate sale, looks like its been on a shelf for a while but, never installed.....$22.00, so now i have an Eddy, a Holley and a Q-jet to chose from

and 1966 front bumper one ding behind the license plate otherwise an 8 out of 10 driver and perfect re-chrome candidate....$50.00

Life is good......:party:

Guy with the bumper has a set of Rally wheels also, i will find out what he wants for them if anyones interested, he just sold a GTO hood for 125.00.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr:(

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
secret seems to be finding the stuff listed under non specific titles on E-bay....no bidders....lol, like taking candy from a baby.....been watching for a bumper for you E....NOS is a tough one....when they come up they get snatched up quick and high dollar...:cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
A gto hood for 125, what a steal that was, hope I can find a deal like that when I'm ready to repaint. I just got my new 15" cragers in today, amazed how much more "solid" they look next to the old 14's. Should have them on the car by early next week if it isn't rainning.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey Nyte...yeah, would have been a great deal if had caught him last week, ohh well, got a nice bumper for cheap, just spent 3 weeks straightening my hood anyways, better use it for all that work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts