Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am interested in leasing an 05 within the next month or so. Has anyone leased an 05? What amount did you put down? What are your monthly payments? And how many months is your lease? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
56 Posts
At GMIYD pricing ($31,635), on a MBM M6, late last month, I was quoted the following lease numbers in PA.

48mosX $467.96/mo with nothing down, 12,000 miles per year. Residual was $16,171 includes PA tax and gap insurance. Residuals probably changed in March and of course, the selling price built into the lease will make a difference.

Visit the following thread to see how to calculate a lease.

http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?t=745&page=3&pp=10

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just checked here in Michigan and was quoted a price with my GM discount on a 36 mo. lease with 12,ooo miles per year the price was $467.00 per month. With $4000.00 down it would still be around $344.00 he said. No rebates yet. I'm going to hold out until I see a rebate. He said these cars are really not selling that good, so we will probably see some type of rebate again soon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
GTO Lease

Just got quoted $525 per month on an 05 6-spd. Nothing down and all taxes and fees paid for 36 months and 12,000 miles in Northern California. Dealer says that's at invoice....how are you guys getting such cheap leases, does that include all taxes, fees, etc. with zero down???? Ready to pull the trigger on a lease but need to know if I'm getting the best deal??!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
superdave01 said:
Just got quoted $525 per month on an 05 6-spd. Nothing down and all taxes and fees paid for 36 months and 12,000 miles in Northern California. Dealer says that's at invoice....how are you guys getting such cheap leases, does that include all taxes, fees, etc. with zero down???? Ready to pull the trigger on a lease but need to know if I'm getting the best deal??!!
Get all the details on the lease from the dealer and follow my previous posting to calculate the payment.

You'll need MSRP, selling price, residual percentage (or amount), interest rate (or money factor), allowed mileage per year. If he won't give you the numbers, go to someone who will.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Leased mine ($431.40 including taxes) per month zero down. 36 month, 12,000 miles per year. Torid Red Auto. That was with $1000 rebate and GMS.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That sounds too high..I am looking at geting either a New Vette or GTO..The vette lease is 297.22 a month..I hope the GTO isnt double the vette...The Residual value is good and high on the corvette....I know someone is going to ask about the lease, here it is. Base Vette 44,510/ GM discount price 38577less my Hot button discount/ Gm Mastercard discount both equil around 2500 also 3000 down cash 36 month and 12k a year.Plus tax title tags. I am going back to the Pontiac dealer Saturday but was looking on the forum to see if there were any more deals like the ones on the 04's back in January. I was one day late and missed the 5500 dollar discount.

·
Registered
57 Posts
tump said:
That sounds too high..I am looking at geting either a New Vette or GTO..The vette lease is 297.22 a month..IQUOTE]

Your on crack if you think your going to get a c6 for that price; GM discount or not. I get the GM discount and with the 1000 rebate and $5000 DOWN IT WAS $504 PER MONTH. My buddy just leased his with $4500 hundred down and he's paying $520 per month. You scan in your GMAC lease papers and show me a 297.22 per month lease on a c6 and you will get an apology, but until then keep dreaming.

·
Registered
364 Posts
smartbuy

I am paying 376 for a smartbuy, I got the car back in march with GM supplier discount and about 2500 down. I don't know if this helps or not but I can get the final numbers if anyone is really interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.