Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealerships run lease pull aheads probably at least once a month I'd imagine. My question is, do you have to wait until GMAC sends out the lease pull ahead or do you have to wait a certain amount of time to do the pull ahead, say 6 months before it's actually supposed to end? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
infinitemethod212 said:
The dealerships run lease pull aheads probably at least once a month I'd imagine. My question is, do you have to wait until GMAC sends out the lease pull ahead or do you have to wait a certain amount of time to do the pull ahead, say 6 months before it's actually supposed to end? Thanks.

GMAC will determine when pull aheads can be done. Generally it is between 1 and 6 months before the lease ends. I have seen them as far ahead as 9 months, but I would not expect that this season. If you know someone at the dealership then it would be fairly easy for them to keep tabs on GMAC's pull ahead program and let you know when you qualify.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does GMAC specify which vehicle you have to lease in order to do it? I'm looking to get a G6 I guess. I know it's a huge step down but I live in Michigan and this car just isn't feasable if you don't have another car with front wheel or a suv. Also, car payment is 451.96 and would love to get that lower so I can invest more money.

·
Registered
910 Posts
infinitemethod212 said:
Does GMAC specify which vehicle you have to lease in order to do it? I'm looking to get a G6 I guess. I know it's a huge step down but I live in Michigan and this car just isn't feasable if you don't have another car with front wheel or a suv. Also, car payment is 451.96 and would love to get that lower so I can invest more money.
No it's usually any GM vehicle incl. Hummer and Saturn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.