Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoted an oncomming quicksilver 05-06 outside of Baraboo WI today. Rolled the window down and waved. Guy didn't even gance at me.:confused

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
I spoted an oncomming quicksilver 05-06 outside of Baraboo WI today. Rolled the window down and waved. Guy didn't even gance at me.:confused

That's cuz Silver GTO owners are snots. They think they have the nicest, and fastest color car. They think they are better than other colored GTO owners. :cool :cool :eek: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
You mean we aren't better than all the other colors?

Actually I saw a 06 ibm around town the other night, and an orange 06 earlier in the week. Those both looked really sharp, and I had to wonder if I made the right choice.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
You mean we aren't better than all the other colors?

Actually I saw a 06 ibm around town the other night, and an orange 06 earlier in the week. Those both looked really sharp, and I had to wonder if I made the right choice.
I love the Spice Red, The orange is sweet, black is gorgeous, yellow is hot, both Blues are really nice, red is one hot and fast color, the gray is fantastic looking, and silver is stately looking. It's just unfortunate those silver owners dis other drivers on the road. :agree

·
Registered
255 Posts
I've got a 05 QSM and am excited to see another Goat out there. I'll wave, give the thumbs up, and everything else to another Goat owner that will pay attention. So we're not all "Snots"...

Though it is the Nicest, Fastest color out there, hehehe!

Chris

·
Registered
248 Posts
That's cuz Silver GTO owners are snots. They think they have the nicest, and fastest color car. They think they are better than other colored GTO owners. :cool :cool :eek: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That is a COMPLETE and UTTER LIE, my friend. We do not think that at all! We KNOW that we have the nicest and fastest color car. :cool

:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I remember a study a while back on black race cars. There is a theory that they go faster since black absorbs heat, heat rises, which makes the cars more "slick" in the air. I'm not sure how much scientific evidence there is to back that up, but black might actually be the fastest color... but silver is still the best. :D

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
A one finger wave is not considered polite in WI. Perhaps if you tried waving with all five fingers you would receive a polite response.:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here's what I found about car colors and their owners. THESE ARE NOT MY OPINIONS! So please no flaming replys or emails. Also Sorry no silver found.

Blue: professional, loyal, boring

Purple: powerful, royal, elegant

Red: warm, angry, dangerous

Orange: cheerful, affordable

Yellow: attention-grabbing, lively, cowardly

Gray: conservative, traditional, serious

Brown: earthy, relaxed, natural

Black: sophisticated, strong, depressed

White: pure, peaceful, simple

1 - 16 of 16 Posts